Monday, December 31, 2012

Ring in the New 2013

2013
another year full of promise and hope 


Are you ready to dive in,,,,or should I say,
jump off  the cliff? 


 Do you see the start of  a new year as  good a time as any to start over or
to just make a resolution or two.  Perhaps you ignore it altogether.

Can´t decide?
Allow me to make a few suggestions.



You could sign up for that photography class and finally
get out of the Automatic mode in 2013.



 You could make sure you get your much needed eight hours
every night in 2013.


 How about eating more veggies in 2013.



 Or you could spend more quality time with your mom or kids in
2013.


 You can always resolve to dance more in 2013.


 Or decide to accentuate your beautiful eyes and wear more
eyeliner in 2013.




I think we could all do with a lifestyle change and eat properly in 2013.



You could call up your friends  and meet by the beach
more often in 2013. 


You could seek and find more balance in your life
in  2013. 



Or hit the pool for a few extra laps in 2013. 



 In 2013 you could be kinder and more compassionate.



 Or limit yourself to more sensible portions for dessert in 2013.


 Maybe share more of yourself and show a friend how
much you really do care.



Is this your year to let go?
What awaits you in 2013?
Happy New Year!!

Foto sources:

21 comments:

Nora MacPhail said...

Awesome post!! Happy New Year's!

teri said...

It just may be. My year to let go that is. Hope you are doing well my friend. A very Happy New Year to you!!xo teri

Yvonne Garner said...

Love this! Thanks for inspiring us. Happy New Year!

Gio said...

Thanks for this beautiful message.

A wonderful New Year , Cynthia!

Judy said...

I love this post! Good thoughts and great pictures! I love the first one, of Audrey Hepburn, what a fantastic photo! Happy New Year, Cynnie!

Netty said...

Terrific post Cynnie. Happy New Year, Annette x

Crystal Cook said...

Cynthia this is the BEST new year's post I've ever seen!!!! I LOVE everything you said. I'll be bookmarking it for future inspiration. Hugs to you for this new year my friend!

Alexanne13 said...

Nice that you opened with a photo of my birthplace - Niagara Falls. Always thinkin' of your friends, aren't you, Cyn? Love to you and have a wonderful New Year!

Studio at the Farm said...

Cynthia, what a fabulous post!!! I am so very glad you found my blog because now I have found yours.
I wish you a very wonderful Happy new Year, full of fascinating new things!

Anonymous said...

Cynnie
So glad I didn't miss this post as it is fun and thoughtful and just so darn clever!!!!
Fabulous images (did you capture all of those with your new camera equipment Heh!Heh!Heh!
May 2013 be brimming with creativity and be kind to you each and every day.
Wishes
Lynne

Jeany said...

happy new year toe dear Vynnie, und was für eine tolle eintrag dies ist, die texten sind ja wirklich gut und ich gebe dir recht, werde sie behalten in meinem gehirn ☺ glg

Jane said...

What a lovely post Cynnie, clever words ! Wish you a wonderful 2013 ! xox

Yvonne said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Dymphie said...

wonderful New Year's post Cynnie. Loved every bit of it ♥
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. Here's to a creative healthy and wonderful 2013!

Anneke said...

Very inspiring, these goals for the new year! Love this post Cynnie! Wish you all the best for 2013!

Quietfire said...

Perfect! So cute. Happy New Year!

Barbra Joan said...

Cynthia,
Wishing you the BEst New Year!
Let's all think positive and hope this year is a good one for all!
BJ

~*~Patty S said...

Dear Cynnie ~ Wishing you and yours a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

Thank you for inspiring me and always making me smile

Great post to begin 2013!

I am looking forward to another wonderful year with you dear one
oxo

Nina said...

Hi Cynthia, What a great post! I love also the quote in the end ... it is so true!
Wishing you a Happy New Year, may you be filled with joy, peace, curiosity and courage to meet all the things it may bring about :-)
Nina

Lynn said...

Happy New Year Cynthia, I really enjoyed this post and the photos, fun, fun, fun :)

Tammie Lee said...

such a great post!
loved all the photographs you shared~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...