Sunday, June 6, 2010

Welcome to Galerie 46

Welcome to Galerie 46!







I will post my artwork as well as information about art workshops.




I love to make handbound books....I used my own hand painted marble paper on the cover with dark blue leather spine. The signatures are handmade watercolor paper.








Here is an example of my acrylic painting. Pears are one of my favorite motifs.








Of course, no post would be complete without a lovely pet. This is my precious Benny,,,


Big Ben, a British Shorthair.





This is an example of my watercolor work. A winter snow scene in Bavaria, Germany.






6 comments:

Dymphie said...

welcome in Bloglandia Cynnie! It's wonderful to see you blogging, I just know you have a lot to share, congrats :)

~*~Patty S said...

OH I am SO excited to visit your bbb dear Cynnie!!!
I certainly look forward to seeing more of your artwork and creativity!
This is wonderful!
BIG welcome to the land of blog!
Your Big Ben sure is a cutie!
oxo
p.s. I am adding you to my blogroll :) OK

Cynnie said...

Thanks Dymphie and Patty....I so admire your blogs and when my blog grows up I want it to look just like yours.......

Lillian M said...

I love this painting Cyn
Lill
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/

Godelieve said...

So glad to see you blogging too!!!!

Beth Norman said...

Wowza. What a talented lady you are. I especially like your winter watercolour. Truly beautiful. I clicked to enlarge it and I noticed all the wonderful detail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...